Installation – Shower Channel with Fabric Membrane
- Frame out shower surround.
- Set top edge of shower channel slightly below finished tile level, support shower channel at required height and level.
- Connect outlet to pipe work using 51 mm (2.0″) no-hub stainless steel pipe coupling.
- Pour concrete slurry into framed out void in concrete slab to height of flange on channel, grading 2% towards drain.
- Install fabric membrane as specified. Fully cover concrete and flange of shower channel in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply thinset.
- Lay tile and grout.
- Install grate into shower channel.